The Shape of Love The Shape of Love

very nice

the inclusion of a version of yourself in the beginning was an interesting reminder of how artists often include an image of themselves in their work.

ScaredyDave responds:

Oh you should see my other entries, Im in every single one! lol Simple Tests is the only one I'm "not in" but my signature Blazer is in the opening scene.

By the Brook By the Brook

next time make a short

all the drawing and animation in this look's really good and the style is very appealing, it would be nice to see something like this with some actual content though.

Boomerang vs Mr.kickman Boomerang vs Mr.kickman

cool music

that is all

Spectromancer: Gamer Pack Spectromancer: Gamer Pack

hey, great game

I haven't played enough to see any major balance issues but I'll tell you about any glitches I find:

1.you can't cast forest wolf when your creature slots are full, even though one of the slots is a magic rabbit

other than that some of the wording is a little weird, but over all very nice game.

Newgrounds Desktop Radio Newgrounds Desktop Radio

very good

this is very nice, It allows me to search through NGs audio portal without having to constantly sift through pages until i find the sound i'm looking for, it'll likely use it if if i ever need bg music for a flash movie or a game.

PoderOdunk responds:

yah, check the video game category - some fun game stuff there

LARRY: Big Dipper LARRY: Big Dipper

pretty good

the game is good, but it doesn't have much incentive to replay as it get repetitive very quickly, however it seems like it will be a good mini-game in your upcoming Larry and the gnomes game, by the way are you going to continue with the flash animation series?

Now you're a hero Now you're a hero

nice lol

i just played you have to burn the rope lol