Spectromancer: Gamer Pack Spectromancer: Gamer Pack

hey, great game

I haven't played enough to see any major balance issues but I'll tell you about any glitches I find:

1.you can't cast forest wolf when your creature slots are full, even though one of the slots is a magic rabbit

other than that some of the wording is a little weird, but over all very nice game.

Newgrounds Desktop Radio Newgrounds Desktop Radio

very good

this is very nice, It allows me to search through NGs audio portal without having to constantly sift through pages until i find the sound i'm looking for, it'll likely use it if if i ever need bg music for a flash movie or a game.

PoderOdunk responds:

yah, check the video game category - some fun game stuff there

LARRY: Big Dipper LARRY: Big Dipper

pretty good

the game is good, but it doesn't have much incentive to replay as it get repetitive very quickly, however it seems like it will be a good mini-game in your upcoming Larry and the gnomes game, by the way are you going to continue with the flash animation series?

Happy Halloween 09 Happy Halloween 09

not bad

not bad for a first animation, it had a good Halloween feel to it, but it lacked a large amount of content.

Industrial Rebellion V0.5 Industrial Rebellion V0.5

not bad

it's basically a good game, heres what i say:

-the controls could use a little tweaking: jump higher mostly, maybe change direction faster.

-maybe add a plot?

-and find yourself an animator/ background artist, i would be happy to animate for you if you wanted

atticusthebum responds:

In reality that's about how high you can jump.

There is a plot-- I just havn't added it yet xD (Might be a good idea)

I'm very good at animating, doing background art, etc. Lazyness just took over me :/

Now that I'm getting some good feed back I just want to get to work! :D

Scuba Jerk Scuba Jerk

not bad

so are you learning how to code now, i could use someone to help me with coding in the future, if your up for it.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

great game

i havent played the other thing thing arena games, but this as a great game, reminds me of madness combat, but with more options very nice.

oh and i was wondering about the acheivements, do i have to get all the kills in one round, or is it like a career total?

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

awesome game

really fun, but kinda hard, hope to see many more games with the acheivement system built into newgrounds, its pretty sweet.

PongOut 2 PongOut 2

awesome

graet game. very adictive, hope this gets some trophies and if it was upto me you'd get front page, nice work

Ab9003 responds:

Thanks, your words are very encouraging =D.

Platform Racing 2 Platform Racing 2

epic game

loved the first one love this one more awsome game, alothough i miss jumping on the other racers...